Pest Control Sydney | Termite And Pest Inspection Experts
Pest control Sydney company Micropest is unique because all our termite control, termite inspection, pest inspection and pest control specialists have been in the industry for over 29 years (no apprentices or contractors).We use the latest safe, environmentally and pet-friendly technology for both domestic and commercial pest control.
So if you, unfortunately, have an infestation of termites in your house, and you need termite control, or you are looking for someone to carry out a termite inspection or a pest control treatment, I'm sure you would appreciate someone with twenty-nine years of experience at your doorstep.
Micropest Introduction Video
A video introducing Micropest Pest Control Sydney and the many services we provide.
This Micropest website is designed to educate you the consumer on how to identify and rectify pest and termite control problems in your house or building.
Such as termites, cockroaches, spiders, ticks, bed bugs, rats, silverfish, carpet beetle and many other insects that reside in Sydney Australia.
Each web page describes the pest identification, pest habits, and reproduction cycles.
Why Choose Micropest Pest Control Sydney.?
1) Not only are we very experienced and honest all our technicians have insurance (professional indemnity, public liability) and have a currently certified licence. We are a well-established, affordable family owned company that are competent in every facet of both domestic and commercial pest treatments.
2) Most importantly we use the latest technologically advanced termite inspections tools. P.S Micropest has decided not to charge Termite Inspection customers anything to use thermal imaging or Terma-track.
3) Everyone who comes to your door has over twenty-nine years experience (no apprentices or contractors).
4) We will endeavour to provide a good service every time. Good service is not expensive it's priceless.
5) A proud Sydney-sider owns us.
6) All our exterminators wear disposable medical jumps suits and plastic boots before we enter your house. No dirty boots or clothes stomping through your house!
7) With every termite inspection, we conduct we also provide you with a free pest inspection.
8) The majority of our pest treatments are German and are made by the famous company Bayer. Like most German products they are safe, quality, expensive and effective. Micropest has trialled some treatments over the years and has weeded out the unsafe and ineffective and only retained the best.
What is going on recently?
September is here along with it spring and the nice warm weather. It's also the time when the cockroaches, spiders, ants and termites come out to play after spending the winter all rugged up like us.
Spring time is the optimum time of year to get a pest control spray and termite inspection. There has been an unusually high increase in termites, cockroaches and spiders at the moment.:
1) If you hear noises in the roof, do not delay investigating. Rats do like to gnaw on electrical wires and have being known to cause fires.
2) Cut trees away from the roof of your house making it more difficult for possums and rats to gain entry to your roof cavity.
3) Any signs of German Cockroaches in your house or apartment, please do not spray them as you will spread them throughout your abode. Ring a professional and they will bait them with a cockroach bait called Maxforce Gold.
4) If you go on holiday, please check your hotel room for Bed Bugs before you stay in the room. If found ask to move to another room if not change hotels. Unpack your luggage outside when you arrive home and never store your luggage in the bedroom.
5) If you haven't had a termite inspection for a while, it is strongly recommended to get one at least once a year.
6) We have had a lot of flying termites this season. If you found flying termites and their wings inside your house and haven't had a Termite Inspection in a while, it is strongly recommended to get on promptly.
6) As soon as you see a male Brush Turkey in your yard, Rabbits or Bandicoots. Run down to Bunnings and pick up a couple of bags of the smelliest dynamic lifter you can find and spread it evenly over your lawn and gardens and sometimes if you are lucky the smell sends them next door. They all have very sensitive noses.
Rake up all the leaves starting July to November so the male bush turkey has nothing to make nest.
7)If you find termites in the garden or house, ring a termite control expert promptly. Termites cause considerable damage and too serious. Do not spray termites leave them alone until a professional can evaluate them otherwise it might take a lot longer to exterminate them and cost you considerably more.
8)If you find bees or wasps in the garden or house, don't delay ring Micropest promptly. Bees and wasps are dangerous and should be treated by trained professionals.
9)Unfortunately, there are a lot of ticks around this year folks. I have been bitten over twenty times, and they itch like hell, so if you are in a tick prone suburb, I suggest you get a tick spray to your garden.
Pest Control Sydney Price List
Micropest provides the following services with an approximate price. For all domestic and commercial pest control, please don't hesitate to ring because we do have specials from time to time and we are flexible. Wahroonga Office or Chippendale Office.
Important Facts About A Current Pest Licence
The head technician for Micropest is Gerard; he has over twenty-nine years in the pest industry. Ten years in South Australia and nineteen in Sydney.
A very important and significant difference between the treatment methods today and treatment methods twenty nine years ago is that to get a full pest licence it used to take three years to complete. Today you can buy a franchise and a trainer can give you a licence within seven days.
When I started, I had to study at TAFE and spend the allocated time being trained by someone with a full licence which was three years. I was very fortunate as the person who trained me was in his late sixties and had been in the industry for over forty years. He was the number one trouble shooter for Flick Adelaide for ten years. I learnt a lot more than most, but he did treat me like an apprentice and a general dogs body.
When you first start with the industry, you go through the motions. You don't think too much about what you are doing. But like a fine wine a good pest controller after five or so years starts to think about why and where they are spraying. After spending ten years in the pest industry you're expert, and you can do it in your sleep. Twenty-nine in the industry, and you're at the top of the food chain.
It is very rare to have a pest control person come to your house, with over twenty-nine years of experience. When you telephone Micropest pest control, Sydney, you will get an operator who has been in the industry for over twenty-nine years carry out your pest control service.
Pest Control Sydney company Micropest Pty Ltd will endeavour to assist you in the best and most helpful way and will always treat the customer with respect honestly and ethically.
Check Out Our Google Reviews!