Pest Control Sydney - Micropest
A) Pest control Sydney company Micropest is unique, all our termite inspection and pest control specialists have been in the industry for over thirty one years. No apprentices, franchises or contractors.
B) We use the latest safe yet effective, baby, environmentally and pet friendly technology for both domestic and commercial pest control.
C) Micropest use the latest technologically advanced termite inspection tools. P.S Micropest has decided not to charge Termite Inspection customers anything to use thermal imaging or Terma-track.
D) We are located in two locations, the C.B.D of Sydney ( Chippendale ) and the Upper North Shore ( Wahroonga ).
E) Australian, family owned and managed company. We are not a very big pest company, but we are a very good one. Our customer reviews reflect that.
F) Fully licenced and insured.
If you, unfortunately, have an infestation of termites in your house, and you need termite control, or you are looking for someone to carry out a termite inspection or a pest treatment, I'm sure you would appreciate someone with thirty one years of experience at your doorstep.
Why Choose Micropest Sydney.?
1) We very experienced and honest, all our technicians have pest control insurance (professional indemnity, public liability) and have a currently certified pest control licence. We are a well-established, affordable family owned company that are competent in every facet of both domestic and commercial pest treatments.
2) Everyone who comes to your door has over thirty one years experience (no apprentices or contractors).
3) We will endeavour to provide a good service every time. Good service is not expensive it's priceless.
4) Micropest is a family owned Australian company based in Wahroonga and Chippendale, and by using our services, you're supporting local jobs and our economy.
5) All our exterminators wear disposable medical jumps suits and plastic boots before we enter your house. No dirty boots or clothes stomping through your house!
6) With every termite inspection, we conduct we also provide you with a free pest inspection.
7) The majority of our pest treatments are German and are made by the famous company Bayer. Like most German products they are safe, quality, expensive and effective. Micropest has trialled many treatments over the years and has weeded out the unsafe and ineffective and only retained the best.
What is going on recently?
April is here along with it wet and humid weather. It's also the time when the cockroaches, spiders, ants, bed bugs and termites come out to play.
It is the optimum time of year to get a pest spray and termite inspection, before all the insects start to breed. There has been an unusually high increase in termites, large cockroaches, german cockroaches and red back spiders at the moment.
1) If you hear noises in the roof, do not delay investigating. Rats do like to gnaw on electrical wires and have being known to cause fires. If you wash your house with a light solution of Chlorine it will remove the pheromone tracks from the rats making it less likely for a rat reinfestation.
2) Cut trees away from the roof of your house making it more difficult for possums and rats to gain entry to your roof cavity.
3) Any signs of German-cockroaches in your house or apartment, please do not spray them as you will spread them throughout your abode. Ring a professional and they will bait them with a cockroach bait called Maxforce Gold.
4) If you go on holiday, please check your hotel room for bed bugs before you stay in the room. If found ask to move to another room if not change hotels. Unpack your luggage outside when you arrive home and never store your luggage in the bedroom.
5) If you haven't had a termite inspection for a while, it is strongly recommended to get one at least once a year.
6) We have had a lot of flying termites this season. If you found flying termites and their wings inside your house and haven't had a Termite Inspection in a while, it is strongly recommended to get on promptly.
6) As soon as you see a male Brush Turkey in your yard, Rabbits or Bandicoots. Run down to Bunnings and pick up a couple of bags of the smelliest dynamic lifter you can find and spread it evenly over your lawn and gardens and sometimes if you are lucky the smell sends them next door. They all have very sensitive noses.
Rake up all the leaves starting July to November so the male bush turkey has nothing to make nest.
7) If you find termites in the garden or house, ring a termite control expert promptly. Termites cause considerable damage and too serious. Do not spray termites leave them alone until a professional can evaluate them otherwise it might take a lot longer to exterminate them and cost you considerably more.
8) If you find bees or wasps in the garden or house, don't delay ring Micropest promptly. Bees and wasps are dangerous and should be treated by trained professionals.
9) Unfortunately, there are a lot of ticks around this year folks. I have been bitten over twenty times, and they itch like hell, so if you are in a tick prone suburb, I suggest you get a tick spray to your garden.
Pest Control Sydney Price List
Micropest provides the following services with an approximate price. For all domestic and commercial pest control, please don't hesitate to ring because we do have specials from time to time and we are flexible.
Important Facts About A Current Pest Control Licence
The head technician for Micropest is Gerard; he has over thirty one years in the pest industry. Ten years in South Australia and twenty one in Sydney.
A very important and significant difference between the licensing today and licensing thirty years ago is that to get a full pest licence it used to take three years to complete. Today you can buy a franchise and a trainer can give you a licence within seven days.
When I started, I had to study at TAFE and spend the allocated time being trained by someone with a full licence which was three years. I was very fortunate as the person who trained me was in his late sixties and had been in the industry for over forty years. He was the number one trouble shooter for Flick Adelaide for ten years. I learnt a lot more than most, but he did treat me like an apprentice and a general dogs body.
When you first start with the pest industry, you go through the motions. You don't think too much about what you are doing. But like a fine wine a good pest controller after five or so years starts to think about why and where they are spraying. After spending ten years in the pest industry you're expert, and you can do it in your sleep. Thirty one years in the industry, and you're at the top of the food chain.
It is very rare to have a pest tech come to your house, with over thirty one years of experience. When you telephone Micropest pest control Sydney, you will get an operator who has been in the industry for over thirty one years carry out your pest control service.
Differentiation Between Past And Current Pest Control.
In a nut shell the main fundamental difference between pest control in the past and current pest control methods is all about repellency and non repellency chemicals. When I first started in the industry thirty one years ago all the pest treatments we used were very cheap, toxic, environmentally unfriendly, smelly, repellant and just outright dangerous. Some even believed to be carcinogenic.
The current modern quality pest control treatments are little or low odour, non repellent, low toxicity, expensive and most environmentally friendly. Environmentally friendly in the sence that they dont stay in the enviroment for a long period of time. Unfortunately the majority of effective pest control treatments have an element of toxicity.
Pest Control Sydney company Micropest Pty Ltd will endeavour to assist you in the best and most helpful way and will always treat the customer with respect honestly and ethically.
Micropest - Pest Control Sydney
Address: 24/ 24-36 Pacific Highway, Wahroonga NSW 2076
Phone:1300 884 166
Hours: Open 7 days, 7am–10pm
We provide a same day emergency services for the Upper North Shore suburbs of Wahroonga, Pymble, Hornsby, Turramurra, Westleigh and Thornleigh.
Micropest - Pest Control Sydney
Address:19/ 11-21 Rose St Chippendale, Sydney NSW 2008.
Phone:1300 884 166
Hours: Open 7 days, 7am–10pm
We provide a same day emergency services for Sydney C.B.D, Glebe, Newtown, Prymont, Camperdown and Ultimo.