Pest Control Sydney | Pest And Termite Inspection Specialists
Pest control Sydney company Micropest is unique because all our termite control, termite inspection, pest inspection and pest control specialists have being in the industry for over twenty five years (no apprentices or contractors).We use the latest safe, environmentally and pet friendly technology for both domestic and commercial pest control.
Free Pest Inspection With Every Termite Inspection In January.
So if you unfortunately have an infestation of termites in your house and you need termite control or you are looking for someone to carry out a termite inspection or a pest control treatment, I'm sure you would appreciate someone with TWENTY EIGHT years of experience at your door step.
Micropest Introduction Video
This Micropest website is designed to educate you the consumer on how to identify and rectify pest and termite control problems in your house or building such as termites, cockroaches, spiders, ticks, bed bugs, rats, silverfish, carpet beetle and many other insects that reside in Sydney Australia. Each web page describes the pest identification, pest habits and reproduction cycles.
Why choose Micropest Pest Control Sydney.
1) Not only are we very experienced and honest all our technicians have pest control insurance (professional indemnity, public liability) and have a current certified pest control licence. We are a well established, affordable family owned company that are competent in every facet of both domestic and commercial pest control.
2) Most importantly we use the latest technologically advanced termite inspections tools.P.S Micropest has decided not to charge Termite Inspection customers anything to use thermal imaging or Termatrack.
3) Everyone who comes to your door has over TWENTY EIGHT years experience (no apprentices or contractors).
4) We will endeavour to provide a good service every time. Good service is not expensive it's priceless.
5) We are owned by a proud Sydney-sider.
6) All our exterminators wear disposable medical jumps suits and plastic boots before we enter your house. No dirty boots or clothes stomping through your house!
7) With every termite inspection we conduct we also provide you with a free pest inspection.
8) The majority of our pest control treatments are German and are made by the famous company Bayer. Like most German products they are safe, quality, expensive and effective. Micropest has trialled a number of treatments over the years and has weeded out the unsafe and ineffective and only retained the best.
What is going on recently?
We are now in January and summer is definitely here with the Christmas holidays just about over. This is the time of year when we get a lot of bed bugs,termites,cockroaches and flea treatments.
Summer time is the optimum time of year to get a pest control treatment done. Treat your house and building before all the creepy crawlies start to breed. There has being an unusually high increase in bush turkeys, rabbits and bandicoots destroying lawns and gardens. Six very important facts too to be aware of in Janurary are :
1) If you hear noises in the roof do not delay investigating. Rats do like to gnaw on electrical wires and have being known to cause fires.
2) Cut trees away from the roof of your house making it more difficult for possums and rats to gain entry to your roof cavity.
3) Any signs of German Cockroaches in your house or apartment please do not spray them as you will spread them throughout your abode. Ring a professional and they will bait them with a cockroach bait called Maxforce Gold.
4) If you go on holiday please check your hotel room for Bed Bugs before you stay in the room. If found ask to move to another room if not change hotels.
5) If you haven't had a termite inspection for a while it is strongly recommended to get one at least once a year.
6) We have had a lot of flying termites this season. If you found flying termites and their wings inside your house and haven't had a Termite Inspection in a while, it is strongly recommended to get on promptly.
6) As soon as you see a male Brush Turkey in your yard, Rabbits or Bandicoots. Run down to Bunnings and pick up a couple of bags of the smelliest dynamic lifter you can find and spread it evenly over your lawn and gardens and sometimes if you are lucky the smell sends them next door.They all have very sensitive noses.
7)If you find termites in the garden or house don't delay ring a termite control expert promptly.Termites cause considerable damage and are to be taken seriously.
8)If you find bees or wasps in the garden or house don't delay ring Micropest promptly.Bees and wasps are dangerous and should be treated by trained professionals..
9)Unfortunately there are a lot of ticks around this year folks.I have been bitten over twenty times and they itch like hell so if you are in a tick prone suburb, I suggest you get a tick spray to your garden.
Pest Control Sydney Price List
Micropest provides the following services with an approximate price.Because of the complexity of treating a house for termites we cannot quote a fixed price without a termite inspection.For all domestic and commercial pest control please don't hesitate to ring because we do have specials from time to time and we are flexible. Call 1300 243 377.
In January with every termite inspection Micropest will include a free Pest Inspection.
Important Facts About A Current Pest Control Licence
The head technician for Micropest is Gerard, he has over twenty eight years in the pest industry. Ten years in South Australia and Fifth-teen in Sydney.
A very important and significant difference between the treatment methods today and treatment methods twenty five years ago is that to get a full pest licence it used to take three years to complete. Today you can buy a franchise and a trainer can give you a licence within seven days.
When I started I had to study at TAFE and spend the allocated time being trained by someone with a full licence which was three years. I was very fortunate as the person who trained me was in his late sixties and had been in the industry for over forty years. He was the number one trouble shooter for Flick Adelaide for ten years. I learnt a lot more than most but he did treat me like an apprentice and a general dogs body.
When you first start with the industry you generally go through the motions. You don't really think too much about what you doing. But like a fine wine a good pest controller after five or so years starts to think about why and where they are spraying. Generally after spending 10 years in the pest industry you're expert and you can do it in your sleep. Twenty five years in the industry and you're at the top of the food chain.
It is very rare to have a man come to your house with over twenty five years of experience. When you telephone Micropest pest control Sydney you will get a operator who has been in the industry for over twenty five years carry out your pest control service.
24/24-36 PACIFIC HIGHWAY
ABN 45 106 892 497
ACN: 106 892 497
Sunday 7:00 am - 10:00 pm
Monday 7:00 am - 10:00 pm
Tuesday 7:00 am - 10:00 pm
Wednesday7:00 am - 10:00 pm
Thursday 7:00 am - 10:00 pm
Friday 7:00 am - 10:00 pm
Saturday 7:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sunday 7:00 am - 10:00 pm
Micropest Pest Control Service Areas For Same Day Service.
Micropest conducts pest control services through out Sydney,however we do offer a same day service if required at no additional cost in the following areas.
Wahroonga, Pymble, Turramurra, Hornsby, Thornliegh, Westliegh, Pennant Hills, Waitara, Warrawee, Gordon and St Ives.
Pest Control Sydney company Micropest Pty Ltd will endeavour to assist you in the best and most helpful way and will always treat the customer with respect honestly and ethically.
Check Out Our Google Reviews!