Sydney Pest Control Treatment
OPEN 7 PM - 10 PM 7 DAYS
A Sydney pest control treatment manages spiders (includes red back spiders, white tail spiders), all species of cockroaches including German Cockroaches, silverfish, carpet beetles and great number of other insects and bugs too numerous to mention.
An average pest control treatment for a house generally takes anywhere from forty five to sixty minutes. The cost of a house varies between $240 - $280 depending on the difficulty and size of the house.
Micropest is one of Sydney's leading pest control companies. Our treatments are safe, effective, pet, child and environmentally friendly. Most importantly all Micropest Pest Controllers have been in the industry for over thirty one years. All technicians have pest control insurance (professional indemnity, public liability) and have a current certified pest control licence.
What Is A Sydney Pest Control Treatment Video?
What Is Involved In A Sydney Pest Control Treatment?
1. The operator personally introduces himself to the client and discusses what immediate pest or bug control problems they may have or are concerned about.
2. A quick inspection of the premises with the client to ascertain the size of the property and any obvious bug or insect infestation they may have.
3. The Micropest pest control operator will advise the client to pick up children's toys and anything they are concerned about that will impede a safe and effective pest control service. You may be asked to move some furniture, pet food, and water bowls away from the walls.
4. We then take a wind speed and wind direction reading, if it is too windy on the day, it might compromise an effective pest control service. Humidity and temperature is taken, if it is too wet, it may affect a successful pest control treatment. Although we do use a rain fast product called Cislin.
5. If German cockroaches are evident the pest control operator will gel (using Maxforce Gold German cockroach control bait) in strategic areas within the building. Usually in kitchens, fridges, microwaves and bathrooms.
6. Gain access to roof void and dust with Coopex Dust. Because of modern down lights this is optional and the pest control operator will use with his discretion.
7. Treat all internal skirting, where accessible with a product called Cislin. Cislin is a German synthetic, micro encapsulated, pyrethrum made by Bayer. It is an environmentally friendly pest control product which is rain fast, UV light resistance, no odour, safe and leaves no stains. Micropest has used Cislin for a long time in childcare centres, hospitals and many other sensitive areas because its safety and effective properties.
8. Treat external vegetation, eves (first floor only because of spray drift), foundations, air vents, garages, gutters and outbuilding with Cislin.
Sydney Pest Control Treatments Price List
Sydney pest control company Micropest provides the following services with an approximate price. Please don't hesitate to ring because we do have specials from time to time and we are flexible.
Get A Pest Control Treatment And A Termite Inspection Discount Applies.
Sydney pest control treatment company Micropest will endeavour to assist you in the best and most helpful way and will always treat the customer with respect honestly and ethically.