Termite Inspection Specialists Sydney
OPEN 7 AM - 10 PM 7 DAYS
Termite Inspection specialist Sydney Company Micropest Pest Control Sydney utilise the latest termite inspection detection technology thermal imaging, termi-trac, moisture meters, dongers, listening devices combined with a very experienced termite inspector with over thirty-five years of experience. Don't throw away your money on inexperience. Experience is everything, when it comes to a thorough well informed termite inspection.
PLEASE NOTE: There is no household insurance that covers you for termite damage.
Unlike most of our competitors, we do not charge any extra for using thermal imaging or termi-track. Most of our competitors have none of these technologically advanced termite detection tools, and if they do, they charge like a wounded bull to use them. Every termite inspection includes a free pest inspection looking for rats, possums and cockroaches. For November, we also provide a discount if you get a pest control treatment and a termite inspection at the same time.
What Is A Micropest Termite Inspection ?
A Micropest termite inspection is a visual inspection of the sub-floor, roof void, internal and external areas of a house or building. It is strongly recommended in Sydney to carry out termite inspections at least once a year as termites attack one and three homes and cause millions of dollars worth of damage in Sydney every year.
1) A termite inspection report is a very detailed and easy to read eight-page written report. The report is a well-structured document supplied to us by our insurance company
2) Detects active and past inactive termites and the extent of the damage.
3) Termite inspections enable Micropest to ascertain the element of risk of a termite infestation to your home or building.
4) Provides tips on reducing the chances of termites in your building, such as fixing leaking or broken plumbing, bad subfloor ventilation, leaking roofs, rising damp and many more common building defects.
5) Gives us enough information to accurately quote you on a termite control treatment and utilise the appropriate method to protect your building from termites.
6) Identifies the specific termite species invading your home or building and the extent of damage they can cause.
7) Micropest also carries out a free pest inspection with every termite inspection. Looking for rats, possums and cockroaches.
8) Most importantly, educates you about termites.
Termite Inspection Sydney Video ?
Termite Inspection Report Video ?
Termite Inspection Tools
Termi-track is a very expensive and very effective breakthrough in development in the detection of termites, invented and developed in Australia using technology similar to radar. Termi track is the exciting answer to detecting termites through timber, plasterboard, bricks or masonry with no interference to the building material or termite activity.
Termi-track, explained, emits signals which penetrate the material you are searching. If these signals are interrupted by termite activity, the liquid crystal display will alert you to this activity. Termi track relays this information to you so that you can pinpoint the termites in an instant.
Then you can track the extent of their activity without invasive disturbance, track termites to their entry point, locate the nest, determined the most suitable treatment procedures, monitor termiticide application and bait placement. Termi-track makes termite detection easier and more accurate.
A thermal gun picks up temperature variations in walls and floors and digitises its findings. This can help identify active termites. A thermal imaging camera inpictulates temperature differentiations.
3. Moisture Meter
It is designed to pick up high moisture content in walls and timbers. Termites bring up moisture from the soil and into the walls and timbers.
4. Listening Device
This listens to sounds in the internal of the walls. However, if you tap the wall with your hand and put your ear up to the wall, you can hear the soldier termites rubbing the mandibles together.
5. A Donger
It is designed to run along skirting and exposed timbers when it runs across termite infested timber the tone changes.
Binoculars are utilized to ascertain whether the roof has any major structural termite damage.
7. Rosey the apprentice termite detection dog
A dog's nose is 1000 times more sensitive than a humans smelling sense. Our Beagle, Rosey not only senses the moisture in the walls but also the methane which the termites expel.
Termite Inspection Price List
Termite Inspection Sydney Company Micropest provides the following termite inspection price list with an approximate price. Please don't hesitate to call because we do have specials from time to time and we are flexible.
What Do We Look For When We Do A Termite Inspection In The Roof Void.?
1) In the roof void I look for termite mud and tracks on the exposed timber.
3) When termites have eaten through the centre of a timber beam quite often, more than not, the beam starts to bow.
4) When termites have eaten through the centre of a timber beam, the external surface of the timber beam leaves behind indentations.
5) Rat and Possum droppings.
6) Out side we get binoculars and see if there is any bows in the ridge of the roof.
What Do We Look For When We Do A Termite Inspection Inside A Building.?
1) With a powerful L.E.D torch, I look around all the skirtings, door frames and cornice looking for termite mud sticking out from any cracks and crevices.
2) We inspect for mold, high moisture readings and bulging walls, which could indicate a termite nest.
3) We inspect all the floors for any sigh of termite activity.
4) Wet areas of a house are the most common areas for a termite infestation. So we pay meticulous attention to these areas ascertaining whether there are any water leaks.
What Do We Look For When We Do A Termite Inspection In The Subfloor Of A Building.?
1) With a powerful L.E.D torch, I look around all the underside of the floorboards, floor joists and bearers for termite mud and activity.
2) We inspect each individual pier and foundation for termite mud tracks.
3) We inspect all subfloor wet areas for leaking pipes and plumbing.
4) We inspect for drainage issues.
5) We inspect for ventilation issues.
What Do We Look For When We Do A Termite Inspection Outside The Building.?
1) First the Micropest termite inspector checks all the fences for termite mud and wet rot.
2) Closely inspect trees and tree stumps for any termite activity.
3) Inspect all the external walls of the building for any termite mud.
4) Lastly we inspect all the out-buildings including the garages, pool sheds and garden sheds.
DIY Termite Inspection.
A professional annual termite inspection is recommended for every house in Sydney especially the tree filled areas of the lower North Shore, Upper North Shore and the Hills District. If you are a property owner in Sydney and concerned about termite infestations? If you are looking for ways to inspect your home between professional termite inspections without spending hundreds of dollars. If so, then DIY termite inspections are the perfect solution! Not only can they save you money, but they will also give you peace of mind. The following, DIY termite inspection information establishes effective termite inspection protocols, and tips for preventing future infestations.
Termite Inspection Sydney Company Micropest Pest Control Sydney will endeavour to assist you in the best and most helpful way and will always treat the customer with respect, honestly and ethically.
Address: 24/24-36 Pacific Highway, Wahroonga N.S.W 2076
Phone:1300 243 377
Hours: Open 7 days, 7 am–10 pm
We provide the same day emergency services for the Upper North Shore suburbs of Wahroonga, Pymble, Hornsby, Turramurra, Westleigh and Thornleigh.
Address:111 Yallambee Road Berowra, Sydney N.S.W 2081.
Phone:(02) 9489 0013
Hours: Open 7 days, 7 am–10 pm
We provide the same day emergency services for Berowra, Galston, Arcadia, Brooklyn, Mt White, Mt Colah and Asquith.
Address: 43 Whiting St, Artarmon NSW 2064
Phone:1300 884 166
Hours: Open 7 days, 7 am–10 pm
We provide the same day emergency services for the Lower North Shore suburbs of Artarmon, Chatswood, Lane Cove, Roseville, Lindfield, Killara, North Sydney, Neutral Bay, North Bridge and Castlecrag.